Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We've built something great, something special - an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you're part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere - to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they're yours for the taking.
The Social Media and Content Lead is part of the community team, responsible for the overall content, health and engagement of Canada Goose's global social media communities and requires experience with a variety of social media platforms and a passion for creating highly engaging content. Interaction with a number of key global internal stakeholders is a must and includes: regional marketing, customer service, brand, creative, sales teams and highly organized and requires a keen creative eye to bring the Canada Goose brand to life across the globe via owned social media programs, while partnering with the teams managing earned and paid social strategy.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage impactful, engaging and creative social media strategies across global social channels including Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube as well as Line, Wechat, Weibo, Little Red Book.
- Create first in class, highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Run creative development process of global content for all social media channels (video and imagery)
- Lead messaging and written content for social media, maintaining the brand tone of voice.
- Liaise, manage and supervise content production with digital partners ( agencies, creatives, influencers )
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and amplify our values shared with our Basecamp Community
- Drive expansion to new platforms and ideate creative ways for the brand to consolidate its global social media presence and strengthen its community
- Lead weekly global social media meetings
- Work closely across teams and departments ( Regional Marketing, Community, Customer Service, Paid Media, Sales and Retail, Communication, Entertainment) to encourage the use of social media to optimize and improve their current activity
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, trends and technologies
- Insatiatable appetite to hit targets by monitoriong performance regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement and the ability to effectively communicate any strategy pivots
- Manage weekly global social media reporting and incorporate regional learnings
- To be an ambassador of the brand and its values with a commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusion.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 5+ years of proven work experience in Social media management, ideally within the luxury sector
- Passionate about social media and the broader digital marketing landscape
- Excellent knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube as well as Line, Wechat, Weibo, Little Red Book.
- Hands on experience in best performing content production and management (video, imagery and text)
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple levels, demonstrating flexibility in working simultaneously across global and local projects that span various cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience using social media analytical tools and presenting insights
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
- Highly creative mind with a great attention to details / strong experience with Photoshop and Indesign a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is required
- Strong writing, editing and language skills / copy-writing background a plus
- An understanding of the Paid Social Media landscape, SEO, web traffic metrics and keyword search
- Highly organized, who can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who confidently develops strong relationships with internal and external contacts, but can successfully work independently