Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
At Campbell Company of Canada, we've made a career of searching for the best and the brightest professionals at every level and in every specialty. Powered by our values - Care, Character, Collaboration, Competitiveness and Creativity - our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity, and are truly passionate about bringing our purpose to life, Connecting People Through Food They Love.
We have an exciting opportunity on our Marketing Team for an Associate eCommerce Marketing Manager. This role is based out of our Mississauga location and contributes to the eCommerce shelf creative asset management, standardizes digital shelf best practices, maintains, and implements processes to drive efficiencies and scale across multiple customer platforms.
Specific Accountabilities Of This Role
Execution of Brand and Shopper Marketing Programs the eCommerce (50%):
- Owns the Product Information Management (PIM)/Salsify system implementation across key stakeholders - assess and identify areas for enhancement
- Upload and maintain digital assets via Salsify such as product titles, primary and secondary images, feature bullets, product description, and additional enhanced brand content in compliance with Customer style guides
- Redirect requests to key Mktg leads and Regulatory - as required
- Support eCommerce Vendor programs
- advocate for funding and channel prioritization/program opportunity, write the creative brief utilizing campaign assets, manage approval process of creative from inception to execution ensuring consultation with key stakeholders
- Support Shopper Marketing in annual planning process with Customer team to plot out critical eCommerce opportunities and objectives for the fiscal year
- Review offline customer/brand activity & programs to ensure frictionless integration with the eCommerce channel
- Work closely with Commercial Team, and Retailers to ensure accuracy of eCommerce content
- Work closely with the Sales team leads to align to standards and outline progress against this regularly through existing scorecard.
- Work with internal teams to optimize brand content & assets to create eCommerce store fronts, updating and enhancing content
- Initiate Enhanced-Content briefs based on best in class audit (annual)
- Monitor and update all company-owned websites - work with development team on recipe updates, product updates, ensuring adherence to accessibility standards (WCAG2.0)
- Coordinate posting to social media as needed
- Support the implementation & development of best practices, policies and procedures for managing the digital shelf and company owned websites
Reporting and Analysis of eCommerce Initiatives (40%):
- Evaluate Customer & Company owned platforms against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and share results monthly to Sales and Marketing leadership teams via scorecard (including Shopper Marketing programs/omni channel)
- Pull and share insights where data is available on consumer shopping behaviour and provide recommendations to optimize opportunities
- Lead annual post analysis on digital shelf/e-comm performance
- Ensure eCommerce becomes a part of the Integrated Agency Team (IAT) Consumer Decision journey
- Support the briefing of the agency partner on enhancing /developing plans to drive eCommerce conversion to drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & manage budgets
- Develop and execute eCommerce test & learns in collaboration with Business Development Managers and Brand Managers
- Support the development of media content plans for earned channels (digital & social engagement, Consumer Relationship Management (CRM))
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, specialty in eCommerce is an asset
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Emerging ?Founder mentality' i.e. passionate about the role and accountable for the outcomes
- Effective project management skills including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and cross-functional teams
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for digital and eCommerce
- Effective ability to learn quickly and flexibility to adapt to changing demands
- Emerging P&L proficiency and financial acumen
- Emerging AC Nielsen and/or Sales experience is an asset
- Effectively demonstrates passion and urgency, compelling communicator, proven relationship and team-builder, insight-led and data driven, fosters a fun and engaging work environment
- GREAT PEOPLE: We take our work seriously, but we also celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger together when we are open, honest, and, above all, real. You are not just a number here, you'll be a direct contributor to the company's success and your voice will be heard.
- HYBRID and FLEXIBLE WORK /PERSONAL TIME OFF: Employees enjoy a combination of in-office and remote working arrangements, personal days, vacation programs and office closure during the Christmas break.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION: We offer a competitive base salary
- bonus potential at every level in the organization. We also provide a Defined Contribution Pension Plan, and support your long-term savings goals through our group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), saving and Tax-free Savings Accounts (TFSA).
- HEALTH and WELLNESS BENEFITS: Competitive Health, Dental and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment including virtual health care, flex spending accounts, critical illness insurance, Best Doctors coverage, wellness workshops, virtual fitness classes, meditation and stretch breaks, on-site Fitness Center with a dedicated Fitness Consultant and an Employee Family Assistance Plan.
- INCLUSIVE CULTURE: ?Inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business are critical for achieving our strategic goals. At Campbell, we're committed to building a winning culture that enhances inclusivity in the workplace and commits to listening to, learning from, and understanding one another in every interaction. We believe that diverse perspectives are a key ingredient in our recipe for success.? CEO, Mark Clouse
- PROFESSIONAL and CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Supported by our commitment to talent development, we offer many learning and development opportunities from initial onboarding, regular Lunch and Learns, a library of self-paced learning, external education allowances, mentorship, high-visibility project opportunities and regular feedback.
- ICONIC BRANDS and CHALLENGING WORK: Work for a company with beloved and iconic legacy brands. Across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and collaborate to innovate and solve the problems they're passionate about.
We acknowledge that Campbell Company of Canada stands on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and the Huron-Wendat; now home to many First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We acknowledge the current treaty holders, the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. We honour the Indigenous caretakers of these lands and waters, the elders who lived here before, the Indigenous today, and the generations to come.
As an employer committed to employment equity, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on individual need. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet them.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application Http : //www.campbellsoup.ca/en-ca/about-us/careers
Campbell...Connecting People Through Food They Love.
Where icon brands thrive,
People are valued,
And you can make a difference. What will your Campbell story be?
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.