About Our Client: Our client is a highly reputable strategic branding and marketing organization.
Position Scope: Working closely with our client's team and reporting to the Head of Branded Content, the role of the Social Media Content Specialist is to develop and execute strategies using social media as a tool to:
- Drive & create our client's business opportunities
- Support the goals of partners & key internal projects through the creation of innovative social media content
- Manage, maintain & grow the integrity of the brand across all social platforms
- Develop and execute a robust social strategy with KPIs, resources and budgets to support and achieve various key goals across platforms and projects.
- Develop content plans (organic and paid) for key initiatives (e.g. Show launches, brand campaigns, etc.)
- Content creation for all social platforms (Reels, Stories, photography, etc.
- Brand collaboration and integration into relevant content
- Engaging in relevant social trends
- Executing on social campaigns for partners
- Creating fresh and exciting ways to present brand content
- Manage all of our client's social media platforms (Facebook, Facebook Groups, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube), including:
- Develop and maintain content calendars for all social media platforms
- Report social activities and results for internal and external review
- Daily review of mentions of our client on social media platforms, including any frontline ?customer service? and applicable commenting/sharing
- Management & organization of all social media assets on shared Google Drive
- Ensure processes and procedures of our client's Social Media Strategy Playbook are kept up to date
- Analyze and report on trends - peers/platforms/tools (bi-weekly and quarterly reporting)
- Support digital marketing and communication efforts - i.e., Work with digital marketing team(s) to oversee paid ads, promote various content, etc.
- Content captures for various internal and brand partner campaigns
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding of social platforms & best practices
- Strong copywriting skills, specifically as it relates to social media
- Intermediate photography and filming for social media skills (iPhone or similar)
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong project management & planning skills
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Critical thinking and ability to problem-solve
- License/access to a vehicle (some travel will be required)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in equivalent or similar role with track record of success
- Experience writing in and maintaining brand voice
- Experience with branded content integrations
- Experience with and understanding of Meta/Google advertising
- Experience using Sprout Social
To apply, please send a resume to Amanda Graham via Isarta
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.