Your new company
Hays has partnered with Endress & Hauser, a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. They provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Your new role
Responsible for profitable sales growth within customer account package of responsibility. Promote the Endress+Hauser integrated offering of products, solutions and services to all customers and prospects in the assigned territory. Responsible for onsite sales support when required for contact sales customers to assist the contact sales representative. Ensure our customers' needs are understood by the organization and that they are satisfied in a timely, professional, and sustainable way.
- Selling the full range of Endress+Hauser products, engineered solutions and services in a competent and professional manner
- Systematic and conscientious customer service with assigned customer account package
- Proactively managing customer demonstrations and presentations
- Sharing of project and market intelligence with other function associates
- Proactive account planning in CRM tool Salesforce
- Call reports for customer interactions logged in Salesforce along with future customer task scheduling in Salesforce
- Quarterly review of strategic plan and activities with regional sales manager
- Mutual establishment of annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with Regional Sales Manager
- Advising the customer on the proper application of Endress+Hauser products and services
- Gathering input from other E+H functions in order to fully satisfy the customers' needs
- Any other duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- Post-secondary technical education preferably in instrumentation, process control, automation, electronics, or engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Technical Sales experience (products/services) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills to work well with diverse individuals, groups and with internal & external customers.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to understand customer process and to provide consultative guidance to improve their process by applying E+H solutions.
What you'll get in return
· New Customer Experience Centre office (Leed Gold, Net Zero Carbon, Net Zero Energy)
· Family owned and unique family culture
· Company car or car allowance, cell phone, premium insurance. (Fully paid)
· Flexible work hours
· 25% bonus variable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send an email via Isarta with a copy of your most updated Resume. You can also call at 437-886-6199