Come join BC's fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Marketing role!
With a team of 22,000 of the world's best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC's Top Employers, B.C.'s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant (Loyalty) to join our team in Langley, BC. Please note this position is temporary and expected to last 6 months.
Reporting to the Supervisor, More Rewards, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of a variety of marketing functions and tactics that support the More Rewards brand and program level strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating information from different teams to build briefs for various marketing agencies.
- Assisting the marketing team with marketing-centric activities which includes providing creative direction and copywriting website and blog articles.
- Managing weekly content on the More Rewards website and affiliate websites.
- Managing retail communication regarding marketing campaigns and executions.
- Proof-reading marketing materials on a weekly basis.
- Collating competitor materials to feed into weekly competitor analysis.
- Being an active contributor in team meetings and brainstorms.
- Assisting the wider More Rewards team as required.
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience.
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in marketing
- Proficiency with PC applications (primarily Outlook, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with Photoshop & Adobe Creative Suite would be considered an asset.
- Self-motivated, result oriented and able to work independently, as well as cooperatively within a team.
- Extremely organized and like to plan.
- Demonstrated in the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to drive cross-functional support to enable market and store level execution of marketing plans.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to make analytical judgements.
- Responsive to the needs of the company, and flexible when projects and priorities redirect.
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer free parking, exclusive team member offers, employee assistance and health and wellness programs and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!
This position is based at Save-On-Foods' Langley office and the successful candidate is expected to work in person at the office. While we're currently operating with a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule, Save-On-Foods has a long history of innovation and collaboration, and we look forward to the day when we are all able to work together in the office again.