Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Regional Manager Sales Support
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will support Private Banking by coaching and leading a sales support team delivering an exceptional and personal client experience. You will act as a subject matter expert for high impact day-to-day banking discovery and advice, product and service solutions delivery, and ensuring superior client care is provided. You will champion digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the RBC Mobile application and promoting its regular usage. You will lead a team of approximately 15 Private Banking Associates and Advisors located in our Vaughan office.
What will you do?
- Lead the sales support team in delivering high-end client experience and advice to wealthy Canadians
- Consistently execute leadership and coaching routines to enable high performance and build capability across a team of Private Banking Associates and Advisors (e.g. weekly goal setting, observational coaching, skill building, etc.)
- Coach team ensuring they can effectively meet client needs with a full range of RBC products, services, and digital solutions by building skills and knowledge to leverage tools, calculators, and other materials to support advice and recommendations
- Support development of each team member through focused coaching which includes regular observation of client experience and targeted skill building to support the employee
- Collaborate with other leaders within Private Banking and Wealth Management to deliver an outstanding employee experience
- Ensure maximum use of Private Banking's Client Relationship Management tool (ClientView) and that new and existing client records are robust with all relevant information, opportunities are captured, and corporate memory is fully built out
- Reinforce national professional standards around client communication including meeting agendas, appointment confirmations, follow-up recaps of meetings, e-mail, phone, and in-person interactions with clients
- Represent RBC Private Banking by acting as an ambassador for the business
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Excellence in people leadership accountabilities and routines: drive results, enable high performance, strengthen relationships and partnerships, and lead change
- Proven capability to lead change across a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong impact and influence capabilities
- Proven capability to work in a matrix management environment
- Branch Compliance Officer designation and experience supervising licensed representatives
- University degree
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Knowledge of RBC's online, mobile, and other digital channels and services
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
VAUGHAN, Ontario, Canada
Personal and Commercial Banking
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.