He/She acts as a Trusted Advisor to the customer, with strong emphasis on value proposition.
While reporting to the Inside Sales Manager and collaborating with teammates, He/She works closely with Services teams to provide a delightful customer experience with Schneider's world-class Services offers.
As part of our fast-growing Services business, the ISSR role offers enriching exposure to Schneider's offers, technologies, business, and dynamic customer interaction, while being on a personalized development path with Schneider's commitment to employee development and a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Opportunity wins, account business growth, leads generation support, installed base account platforming and cross sales are key expectations from the ISSR.
- Team player in achieving Inside Sales annual goals and targets
- Efficient communication with internal stakeholders to meet customer expectations
- Selling installed base services offers and account business growth
- Performing platforming calls on assigned accounts leveraging digital tools
- Selling new offers, supporting leads generation, and preparing flow business quotations
- Opportunity follow up, updating and maintaining pipeline with accurate information
- Leveraging internal resources to educate and support customers on Schneider offers
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management or acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience in inside sales, outside sales and/or customer care
- Customer-centric, learning-mindset, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agile and adaptable to secure business growth and customer satisfaction
- Focused and passionate to grow in a dynamic business with challenge and exposure
- Taking ownership of career goals, prioritizing tasks, thinking ?outside the box' and being efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with ERP/CRM tools is an asset
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Why us? Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive. ?25.7bn global revenue 137 000+ employees in 100+ countries 45% of revenue from IoT 5% of revenue devoted for R&D You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled