About Our Company
Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing company with a portfolio of over 13,000 properties, that offers guaranteed rental income. Valued at $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, the company is advancing technology in their processes, and systems, and expanding globally. With 15 office locations across Ontario, Canada and 2 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by having all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attending in-person meetings with property owners.
- Explaining and advertising our services to prospective clients.
- Assess properties to ensure they are suitable for our tenants.
- Reach and exceed our monthly targets.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary Education with work experience in a related field.
- Must obtain a valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle.
- Must have advanced sales skills, outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; Multitasking and time management skills.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills; Multilingual skills to communicate more effectively in diverse areas.
- Must be a people-person with a professional and outgoing personality that always strives to achieve more.
- Must be able to work extended hours.
- Must park Real Estate License if you have one.
- $48,000 base salary
- tier commission and bonus structure.
- Compensation for travel expenses.
Benefits & Perks
- 2 weeks vacation after the 12 Month Period; Personal Days and Sick Days.
- Extended Healthcare Benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Wellness Program.
- Company Culture & Events.
Learn more about us by visiting - https://royalyorkpropertymanagement.ca/
Apply by visiting- https : //royalyorkpropertymanagement.ca/jobs?page=1&location=canada&department=&job_time=full-time
All qualified applicants will be considered however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.