At Campari Group it starts by setting the bar high and developing brands through the inspiration and creativity of our people. Not only do our brands create a captivating, unique experience but so do the people behind the brands. This is a company where leaders are created, and our people and brands are our passion.
In 2021 Campari Canada was awarded the Great Place to Work Certification! Being certified now more than ever celebrates our dedication to our People and to creating great workplace experiences. At Campari Canada we strive for a high-trust, high-performance workplace, we are a company with Great Brands and Great People.
The Digital Media Specialist's mission is to strengthen Campari Canada brand presence across paid and owned digital media channels in alignment with global guidelines to maximize ROI through industry best practices in media buying and creative development. The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the execution of digital paid media initiatives and asset adaptation and creation both independently and through external agencies' support.
Key Responsibilities And Activities
Paid Digital Media
- Work closely with Brand Managers and Channel & Customer Marketing team to develop media and creative asset briefs for Campari Group campaigns
- Collaborate with Assistant Brand Managers and media agency to manage the media budget and activity plans across the portfolio to maximize impact
- Coordinate purchase authorization and purchase order process with media agency
- Manage media campaign trafficking sheets between brand, creative and media agencies
- Apply clear KPIs and campaign hygiene rules/standards with agencies that are in line with global guidelines, monitor performance and compliance on an ongoing basis
- Manage post campaign report process between agencies
- Build and optimize tactical retail & DTC media campaigns for Channel & Customer Marketing on Facebook Ads Manager
Organic Social Media & Advocacy
- Work closely with Brand Managers to provide input on best practices for organic social media plans and monthly content calendars produced by agency
- Collate organic social media assets across the portfolio for CCM to supply to partners
- Work closely with Brand Managers to review advocate lists, creation and deployment of kits or invitations and create post-evaluation surveys.
- Work in close partnership with local Brand Managers and Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) for: briefs for global and regional brand campaign definitions and media strategy plans for global and regional brands provided by media agencies to allow for joint approval
- Budget setting and agency briefing: Collaborate with local Brand Managers, GSM and online digital engagement managers on briefs, budgets, reports, and results from analysis
- Online "paid" content production/adaptation: coordinate with brand teams, GSM and creative or social agencies to align on paid media creative needs (e.g., content fit for platforms, vertical frames for mobile, video needs, local custom needs, beta test and learns) are being met to deliver on the intended media plan and partner test and learns
- Cross-channel campaign planning/management: coordinate with PR, digital engagement managers and e-commerce teams
- Reporting on media (both paid & organic) media pressure and results as part of monthly/quarterly business review to show progress vs KPIs/year-ago results, and provide key insights on performance
- Manage local media and social media agency requirements as per established ways of working, providing approval from a digital perspective
- Build relationships with key local media owners, engage contacts of global partners where applicable (e.g., Google, Facebook)
- 2+ years of experience in media or DTC/e-commerce marketing, including hands-on digital paid media activation experience using a mix of digital channels (paid social, organic social, influencer) - with preference to experience in executing in collaboration with agencies
- Project management experience is desired
- Relevant experience in FMCG, with expertise in Spirits/Beverage a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Driven to deepen digital skill set
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or Design
- Attention to detail
- Result-oriented with strong commitment and ownership towards goals or targets assigned
- Entrepreneurial mindset and autonomy within a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent agency or partner management skills
- Thought leadership in the digital media and organic marketing space
At Campari Group we believe in building more value together, thus we see diversity in all forms as a source of enrichment. Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual's race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Campari Group, please visit www.camparigroup.com .
Please enjoy our brands responsibly.
Note to Applicant:
Your application will be assessed based on your abilities, expertise, general knowledge and experience, not because of any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information you may possess. You must not disclose to Campari Group any such information. In the event that you are asked a question that cannot be answered without disclosure of any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information (including from a current or prior employer or their vendors or customers), you must decline to answer the question.
Campari Group strongly believes in protecting the sanctity of all intellectual property rights - both Campari Group's and those of others. The failure to respect the rights of others can result in serious consequences for all concerned. We encourage you to err on the side of protecting and not disclosing confidential, proprietary or trade secret information that any party has stated to be (or that you believe is) confidential, proprietary or a trade secret.