At KSG, we are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. As a Sales Representative, you will work to sell knives and other kitchenware at a kiosk inside a Costco store in Edmonton.
In this role, you will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our client's kitchenware. A positive attitude and a desire to meet sales targets will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our kiosk satisfied and informed. You must be comfortable with talking to customers all day, generating interest, and ultimately closing sales.
- Provide accurate information about our client's kitchenware
- Answer customers' questions about specific products/services
- Actively approach Costco members
- Provide an excellent customer experience to Costco members
- Inform customers about any applicable discounts and special offers
- Complete daily sales reporting
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the kitchenware industry
What we're looking for in a Sales Representative:
- Proven sales experience in a retail sales environment, D2D sales, or a similar role
- Self-motivation along with an outgoing personality
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and targets
- Smartphone with a data plan for checking in and out of shifts via app
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building rapport with customers
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Available to work February 15 to March 13th
We offer at KSG:
- Excellent hourly pay at $20/hour
- A competitive, fun atmosphere to work in
- Opportunity to advance and grow within KSG
Apply today and find out more about this exciting opportunity with KSG!
"At KSG we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
Powered by JazzHR