Based in Vancouver (Canada) and with offices in France, Portugal, and the US, we mentor, accelerate and incubate innovative domestic and global business ideas. We work with aspiring and driven global entrepreneurial leaders capable of building outstanding startups that enhance the prosperity of the chosen ecosystem while also opening global mobility opportunities.
As part of the Empowered marketing team, this role contributes to Empowered's vision and mission by owning the top end of the marketing qualified lead funnel by successfully executing lead generation marketing campaigns. You'll work to execute digital media buying and lead generation strategies. You come with some existing experience in paid media buying including Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google, YouTube, and LinkedIn - and you're constantly learning the newest tricks of the trade. The ideal candidate is a metrics driven marketer who is looking to work with a dynamic fast paced team, is a self-starter comfortable working from home (and sometimes in our office), is a pro-active problem solver, and is looking for an organization with unlimited opportunities for growth.
This is a hybrid position (mainly working from home but with the ability to meet periodically in the Sea-to-Sky corridor). Our head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada. Note: Remote workers located in the lower mainland / sea-to-sky corridor are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, buy, manage, traffic and optimize display, mobile, video/audio, social and SEM campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team to grow, qualify, and prioritize lead pipeline for Empowered's products
- Generate leads through online marketing channels such as paid search, targeted email, content syndication, sponsored content, social media advertisements, social media content campaigns/posts, and other digital marketing initiatives related to demand generation
- Creation / optimization of optimized landing pages & online content used for demand and lead generation
- Review, analyze and improve lead generation campaigns for ROI, ensuring that leaks within the funnel are identified and addressed
- Generate leads through offline events such as conferences and trade shows when needed
- Coordinate marketing deadlines, initiatives, and deliverables for both internal teams and external partners
- Increase the reach of social media and PR efforts on various platforms
- Post-secondary degree
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on lead/demand generation
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot, or other CRM tool
- Extensive experience working with social ad platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok
- Knowledge of building and optimizing landing pages
- Familiarity with email marketing (constant contact, mailchimp, or some other tool)
- Experience and/or deep passion working in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven to test and try new things
- Ability to build great reports for digital initiatives
Compensation: Starting at $60,000.00 and will be set commiserate with experience.
Contact: Submit CV. Cover letters are not needed :)
Start Date: Immediate or as soon as possible. The position will remain open until it is filled.
We appreciate everyone that applies, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.