Intelcom is a company committed to the continuous improvement and optimization of its services to its employees, partners and customers. Customer Service Representative are essential employees who ensure the seamless running of our delivery business. We are currently looking for full-time?Customer Service Representative?to support our growth!
What is a typical work day?
- Have strong communication skills both written and oral: Liaise with the Operations Superviser while assisting customers and delivery drivers by phone and email to ensure deliveries are completed on time.Greet customers who come to pick up their parcel at the delivery center.
- Have great organization skills: scan and manage parcel returns.
- Comfortable with a computer: Data entry, report production and use of internal system.
- Ability to manage stress: know how to manage different types of situations.
- Be diligent: ensure the cleanliness of workplaces to ensure that they are always presentable. Follow the occupational health and safety rules in force.
What do you need to be successful?
- Have at least 2 years of customer service experience, ideally in a warehouse environment (asset).
- Have a good knowledge of the Office 365 suite.
- Communicates well in French and/or English.
Still interested? Read on, it's almost done!
Why choose Intelcom?
- Excellent growth and development opportunities.
- You'll work with committed, motivated and efficient teams, in a safe and inclusive work environment.
- This is a full-time opportunity at 40 hours per week, hours and days are to be confirmed.
If this job interests you, send us your application and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Intelcom is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector. Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead and we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
Intelcom uses a business model that promotes trust in our business partners to handle the delivery side of our operations. This allows us to focus on other aspects of our services such as the development of technological tools that optimize the work of our employees and thus support our drive for continuous improvement.
At Intelcom, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that world-class talent makes no distinction with respect to gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or deficiency, but rather is enriched by these differences.
In order to ensure the health and well-being of its employees, partners and customers, Intelcom has implemented strict measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 and is committed to supporting local public health officials and different governments in their efforts. Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times in the warehouse.