Make an impact with our Regional Marketing team as a Coordinator. This diverse team of professionals uses creativity and innovation to deliver leading-edge marketing solutions, ensuring MNP's unique value proposition stands out from the crowd. As a trusted advisor, you'll execute marketing campaigns that promote MNP's brand.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Responsible for the coordination, tactical execution, tracking and day-to-day administration of the regional marketing and business development strategy and initiatives
- Support the region in all areas of marketing, including events, sponsorships, advertising, direct marketing, publicity, digital marketing, website, and social media
- Develop the implementation of office, client group and service-specific marketing strategies, programs, and activities to support existing client retention, targeted pursuit plans and referral mapping
- Develop creative campaign briefs and support concept development phases
- Assist in reporting on set regional marketing budgets
- Gather and compile market research for planning purposes
- Maintain marketing materials including promotional items, brochures, and tradeshow equipment
- Perform administrative duties specific to the marketing department such as updating and maintaining databases, client lists and preparing materials for distribution to clients
- Work with leaders in the region to identify accounts where further value can be brought to the client, using account-based marketing approaches to engage with the client
- Measure, understand, and report on the impact of marketing activities
- Analyze reporting information and make recommendations to plans and programs as required
- Build profile and relationships in regional marketplace, including with local influencers, media, and community partnerships
- Conduct other projects and ad-hoc activities
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills And Experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in in marketing, communications, project management, English, journalism or other related field
- PMP certification is considered an asset
- 2 to 4 years of marketing experience
- Professional services industry experience, including corporate writing experience is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of marketing processes, budgeting and project coordination is preferred
- Strong presentation skills
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ?Dress For Your Day' environment and more!