FH Health is a health-tech company on a mission to power the health industry globally through our innovative health-tech stack that modernizes care for patients and clinicians. We've processed over 250,000 COVID tests to-date, which has enabled us to develop the foundations of our proprietary tech-based approach that enables our clinical footprint. We have partnerships with airlines, consulates, embassies and leading firms including Amazon, Apple, BMO and Brookfield Asset Management to promote better health outcomes locally and globally.
FH Health is in the process of launching a number of new health and wellness initiatives. Our intention is to improve patients' experience by designing their journeys to be seamless, guided by science and technology.
Find us on the web:
As an ideal candidate you are somebody who is creative, motivated, and adept at supporting the creation and lifecycle management of marketing. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and support the execution of all marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for assisting the marketing manager in building engagement to the target demographic. You will be researching all marketing analytics and championing innovative solutions to garner positive interactions with our platforms. You are expected to keep up to date with current trends in our markets. You are resourceful and hold yourself to a high standard of achievement.
You will assist in aligning our marketing campaigns with our strategic business goals, while strengthening our brand awareness and patient acquisition. You will be responsible for social media management across all platforms and are expected to collaborate effectively with all of our other members of the marketing team.
- Support the project management of advertising agencies and external vendors to deliver impactful materials within budget and timelines while delivering on brand KPIs within our Social, Digital, Website, and other tactics as assigned
- Research website, social media, advertisement, and email analytics to identify and fill potential gaps in our campaigns
- Create and deliver effective advertising campaigns in a timely manner
- Assisting to draft and overseeing the social media, email, and website marketing campaigns
- Collaborating successfully with technology and product teams to ensure all marketing campaigns are aligned with business objectives
- Research competitors to learn from their successes and failures
- Ask smart questions, champion new ideas, improvements, and innovation
- Support company strategy in the execution of sponsored events and community-based initiatives
- Effectively communicate the company purpose, vision, and mission through all campaigns
- Contribute to wrap reports by providing data/details that can be measured
- Assist in managing existing partnerships and seek out new opportunities to collaborate with other organisations that align with Pollin/FH Health's vision
- Review all patient experience feedback with the marketing team and assist in creating summary reports, as well as solutions to improve patient experience
- Plan and schedule our social media activity according to peak times of engagement and the responses given to each activity
- Build our social media brand/presence
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, or any related field
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing centred role
- Detail oriented
- Experience in social media management
- Experience in tracking and responding positively to analytics
- Strong communication effectiveness: The ability to effectively engage, connect, and influence others
- Analytical skills; ability to measure and demonstrate value of current programs, campaigns and tactics
- Experience in creating advertising campaigns on a variety of channels (Email, social media, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- A fun-loving, supportive, environment where people are challenged and expected to grow
- Potential for career advancement in just about any line of business
FH Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact FH Health for assistance.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.