Want to make an impact? We do too. Come join our team of bridge builders. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We're proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
The Sales Development Representative works to convert leads into sales opportunities. As the first point of contact, the SDR educates and qualifies partners and leads to help create sales. The SDR is an excellent question asker and knows when it's time to talk and when it's time to listen.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying the industry and conducting market research to identify and qualify partner and sales opportunities
- Support sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Methodically call on marketing and sales qualified leads to evaluate sales opportunity
- Set discovery call appointments for key prospects to speak with Account Executives
- Work with the marketing department to craft messages with a focus on results
- Articulate the value proposition of our partner program via phone and email
- Collaborate with Account Executives to create targeted prospect lists and properly hand off qualified opportunities
- Generate new sales pipeline and opportunities for the team to win new business
- Leverage tools such as Outreach.io, LinkedIn Navigator, and ZoomInfo to identify key prospects and accounts
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 1-3 years of Sales experience preferred
- Experience with the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Positive, upbeat disposition, excellent phone skills and persuasive communication skills required
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love creating sales opportunities using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- RRSP with company match
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Unlimited PTO and Company-paid holidays
- Remote Work
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro's proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer's daily lives.
Arcoro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.