Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada Job Type: Contract Date: 1/11/2022 Job ID: 9T556767111 Category: Office Professionals
Join a top employer and advance your career! Aplin has partnered with a Saskatoon-based company to hire an Administrative Assistant to support their professional organization and management team.
This is a temporary opportunity with a reputable and growing corporate organization, and is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Providing reception and administrative support for the organization
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Calendar management, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing expenses
- Preparing correspondence
- Organizing and managing meeting arrangements and Outlook communication
- Managing all record-keeping systems, maintaining filing systems, data entry, updating spreadsheets
- 4 plus years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Ability to work independently, and / or in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements
- Confidentiality is a key component of this position
Job ID: 9T556767111
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
To Apply for this Job Click Here