- Using digital recruiting resources
- Making internal recommendations
- Acquiring and sorting candidates through various sources and platforms
- Aiding with new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Managing interviews
- Undertaking various administrative duties
- Noting and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Develop Job Descriptions experience required
- Create Reports experience
- Full Cycle Recruiting experience
- Interviewing experience
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- The top candidates have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- The ideal hire for this role is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2022 Robert Half. Québec permit number AP-2000503. By clicking ?Apply Now,? you're agreeing to