About The Team & Role
You will join a team of friendly, collaborative and passionate Technical Recruiters who take pride in hiring top talent for internal stakeholders across core engineering, data engineering, client engineering (iOS, Android & Web) and QA & Release engineering. You will lead end-to-end recruitment across the aforementioned business units and departments. If you thrive in a collaborative team setting, enjoy ownership of your work, and take pride in providing exceptional candidate experience, this might be the role for you, and we would like to hear from you!
Typical Workday at theScore
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process: from job intake, sourcing, scheduling to interviewing, offer negotiation, hiring and onboarding.
- Engaging in proactive recruitment strategies to generate pipelines of qualified candidates for current and future needs.
- Brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches in scaling up a rapidly growing division.
- Working closely with hiring managers at all levels to identify current and upcoming staffing needs and build long-lasting working relationships.
- Work with an ATS system like Greenhouse to manage the entire recruitment lifecycle while using LinkedIn Recruiter, among other tools, for passive outreach.
- Hosting and attending tech and talent attraction meet-ups.
- Connect candidates with theScore's mission, values, and product vision.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and growth.
- Other duties as required.
- Educational background in Human Resources and/or a relevant technical program.
- Extensive experience in fast-paced technical recruiting, ideally in both corporate and agency settings.
- Ability to elicit, understand and communicate technical elements and requirements of various roles with hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the nuances of different technology stacks and how they fit into the larger product lines within the organization.
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes sourcing, candidate management and candidate experience.
- Highly self-motivated and directed; ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Ability to establish credibility, trust and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong relationship building skills with stakeholders, team members and candidates.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
- High business acumen with the ability to align departmental projects & key business objectives.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.