Bio Biscuit is a canadian dogs and cats food manufacturer. Since 1996, our company gather over 200 people with a single goal : to contribute to the health of your pets, one bite at a time!
During the first ten years, Bio Biscuit’s production was only for private labels. Having developed expertise in the animal food sector, we wanted to make a difference in the market by creating our own high-end brand, which was launched in 2006. Today, Oven-Baked Tradition offers a variety of 150 products, sold in more than 25 countries.
With our growth, we are looking for a Sales Representative in Alberta (Calgary area).
The challenge we offer you :
- Prospect and source new customer opportunities within defined territory through cold-calling, lead follow-up, identifying needs, and developing sales solutions in order to satisfy customer requirements.
- Meet and exceed all established sales goals as determined monthly.
- Gather and record all required customer information and store visit details into our CRM system.
- Liaise with the distributor representatives and the distributor order desk to determine status of orders and build partnership in order to grow overall sales.
- Develop Sales Reports for the Sales Manager in the CRM system.
- Attend trade shows and consumer events in order to promote Oven-Baked Tradition.
- Organize and conduct Product Knowledge Sessions (Seminars) with distributor representatives and retail staff.
What’s in it for you?
- A passionate team, ready to welcome you
- Car package
- A complete insurance plan : prescription drugs, dental, life, disability & travel + access to a virtual clinic 24/7
- Group RRSPs, voluntary contributions
- Discounts on our OBT products, for your cat/dog
What we’re looking for our next Sales Representative
- You have experience in the pet industry
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in sales representative position
- You are available to work in Alberta (Calgary Area)
Ready for a new adventure? Send your CV!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.