As a Product Manager on the Bing Multimedia team, you'll be part of creating this future. You'll drive product experiences working with multiple teams to research, design, develop, experiment, measure and market features and new ideas in the Images & Video space.
- Define the product vision of small and large features across multiple feature areas, by identifying customer needs, market opportunities, quantitative (usage, telemetry) and qualitative analysis (research, feedback channels, industry trends), looking for patterns in data and experiences, distilling the vision and strategy into a scoped and prioritized roadmaps that you own.
- Express features in simple, clear scenarios, problem statements, requirements and specifications and collaborate with stakeholders, Software Engineering (SWE), Product Marketing, Design, User Research to ensure that we can satisfy customer requirements while ensuring alignment between the customer, the market, internal stakeholders, and the business
- Provide thought leadership and push the boundaries on user experiences built on top of platform capabilities, gather input and garner support for product vision, strategy, and roadmap for multiple feature areas.
- Use hypothesis driven product development and data-driven decision making to perform analysis, propose ideas, iterate, acquire and retain customers, and change the product direction.
- Bachelor's Degree AND 5+ years experience in product/service/project/program management or software development, shipping multiple releases and versions of end-user facing products and services
OR equivalent experience.
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree AND 7+ years experience in product/service/project/program management or software development
OR equivalent experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Human Computer Interaction or similar
Strong user empathy, passion for design and UX intuition
- Experience with hypothesis driven product development and data-driven decision making, including testing and A/B experimentation
- A service background with experience in iterative development on a scaled web / app product
- An entrepreneurial spirit: a self-starter, problem solver and highly driven to grow our product usage & engagement
- Leadership and collaborative skills: ability to work effectively with a large number of partners and customers
- Experience leading & driving complex cross group initiatives from defining the vision to execution across multiple teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.