Talent Acquisition Coordinator
12 Month Fixed Term with Benefits
Location: Winnipeg, MB
At CWB, we strive to build value for the people who choose us every day: our people, our clients and our investors. We do this by holding true to the values that guide us. We put people first and build relationships with intention. We seek out and embrace new ideas, knowing that better is always possible. We believe that how we do things is as important as what we do. And we harness the power of inclusion. Our culture is who we are and how we show up - as individuals and as a team - to accomplish our strategy.
CWB Financial Group (CWB) is on a mission to become the best full-service bank for business owners in Canada.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will utilize their human resources and administrative experience to provide support to the team in delivering core services and support, of varying scope and complexity. The primary focus will be administration and coordination of full cycle recruitment activities.
- Supports the full-cycle recruitment process including job postings process, screens applications, conducts employment tests and preliminary interviews, conducts pre-screening and reference checks for potential employees.
- Administers external websites advertisements.
- Participates in the promotion and sourcing of new graduate talent through participating in campus recruitment strategies.
- Coordinates internal and external recruiting programs for the CWB Financial Group (virtual career fairs, workshops).
- Supports the maintenance of HR recruitment content on the INFOserver and external website.
- Supports the administration and roll out of Talent & HR initiatives (new graduates, diverse talent, and leadership talent).
- Data organization with input and reconciliation of recruitment documents.
- Prepares, tracks and reports, talent metrics (weekly and monthly).
- Support other Talent & HR projects and initiatives.
- Work closely in supporting the Talent & HR Operations Client Support team with onboarding of new employees.
- Using approved drafts, responsible to post position vacancies to the internal and external web.
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador for CWB Financial Group.
- Inspire trust by being open, honest and direct in communication, meeting commitments and behaving ethically in all dealings.
- Treat all stakeholders with professionalism, dignity and respect and support an environment where people can contribute and excel.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that contribute to working effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for actions and results.
- Make decisions guided by common sense and sound business judgement.
- Promote cooperation and commitment within the CWB Group towards the attainment of common goals enabling productive group interactions.
- Candidate advocate. Brand ambassador. Collaborative teammate.
Skills and competencies that will take you further (Personal Competencies)
- An understanding of talent acquisition processes, facilitation and project management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.); knowledge of an HRIS system is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization and with all external contacts.
- Ability to organize time, multi-task and set priorities to meet various deadlines and maintain a flexible schedule in a fast paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment to achieve goals and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills and a common sense oriented approach.
Foundational Knowledge And Experience To Grow From
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- Industry related courses/programs in employee relations and talent acquisition preferred.
- Some experience as an HR coordinator or administrator.
Ignite your career. Apply with CWB today.
Why work with us?
Winners of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture 2021
Recognized as one of 50 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Places to Work 2021
Your voice matters. Help us shape our voice around important social & cultural matters.
The opportunity to make a difference. Build a team. Make an impact. Put your mark on the CWB landscape.
Flexible work arrangements. Make work make sense for you. Remote work. Relocation & more!
Physical health and mental fitness are priorities. Generous time away to practice self-care and family-care with 100% company paid benefit & support programs.
Community giving. Drive economic prosperity in your community. Get involved. Volunteer. Fundraise. All with CWB support.
Bring your whole self to work. Inclusion is a journey requiring practice & experience that results in a powerful outcome.
Innovation. Learn. Grow. Enhance. At CWB we play to win. When we fail, we fail forward.
Connection. Join, participate, lead an employee regulated group (ERG). Find a community within the CWB family.
Organization wide coaching services. Strategic career design is something we work hard to deliver for all employees.
Recognition. Peer to peer recognition program. Both ?in the moment? and monumental!
Financial rewards. Yup! We pay you too. Base plus performance incentives.
Retirement investment strategy. You can't work forever, so we have a RRSP contribution & matching program with financial advisors at the ready to help you make the most of your wealth.
Company ownership. The knowledge and opportunity to impact the bottom line and be rewarded for it - every day, with our employee share purchase plan.
Take your career further with CWB. Apply today.
As an equitable employer, CWB Financial Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment where a diverse workforce thrives. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Dignity, respect, and equality are non-negotiables. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please reach out.
Bring you. All of you. Caregiver. Ally. Outdoor enthusiast. Indigenous community partner. Foodie. Neurodivergent perspective. Sports fan. Human rights activist. Labels don't matter here, but your perspective does.
All applicants are welcome, and we expressly encourage applicants to apply who identify as women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities (including physical, mental, sensory, learning impairment, etc.), Indigenous Peoples (including First Nations, Metis and Inuit), LGBTQ2S+ and/or racialized persons. At CWB we believe that inclusion has power, and we're always looking for unique perspectives to add to our teams. We have a culture that thrives on idea-sharing, collaboration, respect, caring and camaraderie. If you have a voice to add to the conversation, we'd love you to apply. All applicants are considered as part of an equitable and fair selection process.
As an equitable employer, CWB Financial Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment where a diverse workforce thrives. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Dignity, respect and equality are non-negotiables. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please reach out.
- Position closes at 12:01am on the close date identified below.