Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Executive Assistant, Corporate Client Group
What is the opportunity?
An exciting opportunity to join our team as an Executive Assistant in Corporate Client Group's Relationship Team (CCG-RM). CCG-RM is dedicated to delivering a complete range of complex financial solutions and core banking services to mid-market Canadian head-quartered companies. The CCG Relationship Management team plays a key role in the realization of group's initiatives and financial goals. The team also supports the broader CCG group's execution of long-term and short-term plans by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
The Executive Assistant role will provide administrative and operational support to the Managing Director (?MD?) and their team members. The purpose of this role is to help support the MD to maximize their time against top priorities in the market and business results.
What will you do?
- Ensure all required information for meetings is assembled in advance, including agendas, pre-reads and other materials
- Manage the MD's (and team) calendar demand with minimal input and direction and coordinates with key partners as required
- Manage team's travel arrangements for efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Prepare team expense reports ensuring accuracy and adherence to policies, and assists with the overall budget and identifying opportunities for department cost savings
- Support for HR activities, including onboarding new hires, monitoring RBC Learning requirements (Code of Conduct, AML etc.)
- Department administration including, managing vacation schedules, encouraging use of Workspace Management, and other duties assigned
- Manage incoming correspondence, risk and compliance requirements, and overall office operations
- Responsible for providing administrative support at a department level, supporting the relationship management team
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in a related role
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail with proven organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and organize work tasks, information, etc.
- Initiative, resourceful and problem solving
- High level of computer proficiency of software programs like Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to discover and meet the client's needs
Nice to Have:
- Exceptional judgement and discretion
- Team player and adaptable
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Personal and Commercial Banking
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.