TalentWorld is looking for a Recruiter inToronto for one of its clients!
Are you looking to obtain a meaningful recruitment career with an established company? Unleash your potential and unlock a world of possibilities! Join a team that values personal and professional growth!
Our client, a reputable company with a global presence is looking to hire a Recruiter to join their team on a permanent basis! The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing high volume full cycle recruitment.
- Full cycle, high volume recruitment including screening, interviewing, onboarding, and administration of the applicant tracking system
- Assisting with the facilitation of multi-level pre-employment testing and screen a high volume of candidates
- Working in collaboration with the recruitment team to monitor all recruiting activities and progress
- Managing and maintaining an accurate pipeline of candidates using an applicant tracking system to support staffing requirements and ensure quality and compliance
- Experience in a recruiter role, (ideally high-volume recruitment)
- Attention to detail combined with the creativity and adaptability to work in a regulated industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be highly organized in a fast-paced environment working to deadlines
- Experience with an applicant tracking system(s)
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to work primarily from the client's GTA based office
- Experience at a staffing agency considered an asset
- Employment type: Permanent (full-time)
- Shift Hours: Monday-Friday
- Location: Toronto (North York)
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Perks: Work benefits, on-site parking, and many career opportunities!
Please free to email me directly, as I'd love to hear from you!
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process