The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow
Aritzia is growing and our Talent Acquisition department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the team responsible for acquiring the best people to propel Aritzia's growth, today and tomorrow. As a Senior Recruiter, you will be a part of sourcing, evaluating, impressing, and securing world-class talent. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Talent Acquisition to continued growth within Aritzia.
As the Senior Recruiter, Corporate Talent Acquisition you will support in:
- Finding the world's best talent and delivering the right people to put forward for assessment
- Assessing and selecting the best candidates that meet our key attributes of employment
- Inspiring candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the career opportunity
- Securing top talent with compelling offers and opportunities
The Senior Recruiter, Corporate Talent Acquisition has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications, including experience in recruitment
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro, and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the-art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in-store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog-Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.