Sales Manager in Western Canada- This is the Job for you
What does the role look like?
As a Sales Manager, you will be tasked to maintain strong business relationship with our business, customers and food manufacturers in the country. You are accountable for achieving business results based on your sales strategy; maximizing sales, hunting for internal and external opportunities and connecting new and existing customers to all our channels to ensure the customers' working and learning goals are met. You will be working closely with the Marketing, Research and Development and Operations team to coordinate events at our customer innovation day.
What are we looking for?
- Some one to represent the company in area of Western Canada -Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta.
- Food Industry Background
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Establish a strong pipeline to support organizational growth targets
- Plan and direct activities with clients while assessing their use of company products and their applications.
- Provide clients with technical support
- Participate in all training related to clients and factory tests.
- Preparation of sales contracts.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve yourself and reach your area's annual sales goals.
- Check and implement sales strategies and suggest tools.
- Prepare the sales budget for your area.
- Stay up to date on current work techniques with regard to product functions, their applications, price setting and all stages of our innovation process.
- Participate in product supplier seminars and attend demonstrations, when asked, in order to better respond to clients' requests.
- Perform after-sales follow-up to solve problems and provide the necessary support.
- Prepare a report with monthly highlights, opportunity checklists, call reports, etc.
- Participate in external activities related to our industry as a company representative. Meet sales and margins goals for your area. Any other tasks related to the position.
- Build and maintain a good standing relationship with all internal team members
- Stay well informed of market, industry, and customer news/updates
- Manage personal expense reports, which are in line with organizational policies.
SQF SAFETY AND QUALITY TASKS
- Be the bridge between the company and clients in the event of client complaints.
- Transmit the information received to the quality department for analysis.
- Comply with the SQF food standards and procedures at all times Business acumen, Sales techniques, Interpersonal skills, communication skills, independence, sense of responsibility, sense of organization, sense of collaboration, creativity. Bachelor's degree in Food Science or a related field.
- 5-10 years of sales (or R&D) experience. Knowledge of Microsoft office group of programs and all related computer skills.
- Bilingual (not mandatory, but a plus).
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Leading benefits
- Great work environment
- Ongoing Training
Submit your resume to the lead recruiter: Marj Taraso. Feel Free to reach out for any inquiries that you may have.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Clarity is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Clarity will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.
For 35 plus years Clarity has been at the forefront of providing top level technology professionals to our clients across the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Canada and beyond. Clarity specializes in technology professionals but looks to fill all professional roles that help expand and grow our client's business and advance our candidates careers. Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that why we depend on top caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with leaders within the IT realm to meet your aspirations. As proof of our sector and continuous remains a vender of record with large organizations across the country.
Learn more by visiting us at www.Clarityhiring.com.
About Clarity Hiring
For 35 plus years Clarity Hiring has been at the forefront of providing top notch staffing services to our clients across Canada. Clarity Hiring specializes in technology Office and Industrial roles that allows growth our client's business and advances our candidates careers.
Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that is why we depend on top-caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with exceptional companies.
Lean more at www.clarityhiring.com
How To Apply
Click the ?Apply to Job? button and follow the instructions to submit your resume
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Clarity Hiring is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Clarity Hiring will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.