Connect. Impact. Grow. Turn your passion into purpose with a career at Moneris.
Your Moneris Career - The Opportunity
Location(s): Toronto, ON / Montreal, QC
You will provide subject matter expertise and strategic support for completing all hiring requirements for our Technology client group.
Your Moneris Career - What You'll Do
- Provide consultation to Hiring Managers on the hiring process. This includes hiring strategy, recruitment cycle timing and guidance on best practices and compensation recommendations
- Deliver an excellent experience to all candidates applying to our organization
- Be a corporate brand ambassador, using interpersonal interactions and technologies such as social media to promote Moneris' employee value proposition
- Use proactive sourcing techniques to attract top talent to our organization. This includes direct sourcing, database talent pipelining and establishing and nurturing talent communities
- Convert internal job requirements into attractive job ads tailored to the market
- Use our ATS to manage candidate traffic flow and to effectively source the best applicants to be presented to hiring managers
- Develop internal assessment tools (benchmark grids, scoring matrices) to assist managers with hiring decisions
- Perform interviews (phone, in person, panel) to assist hiring managers in identifying top talent
- Present and negotiate offer packages with prospective candidates
- Participate in outreach recruitment strategies including career fairs, co-op and campus programs
Your Moneris Career - What You Bring
- Completion of a post secondary education in a related field of study
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution
- Must have 5+ years of full cycle recruitment and selection experience supporting Technology roles such as Software Developers, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, and Architects
- Recruitment experience from both agency and corporate environments will be considered a asset
- Must have experience using an applicant tracking system, Workday is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to manage clients and vendors to achieve departmental and organizational goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/Applications
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal)
- An HR related diploma or degree is an asset
- CHRP designation completed or in the process of completion would be considered an asset
We understand that marginalized individuals experience greater imposter syndrome because of systemic barriers. We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements.
Your Moneris Career - What You Get
- Emphasis on Wellness - Meeting Free Fridays (MF2), company-wide holiday closure, just to name a few
- Thrive in a Hybrid or Remote Model
- Learning & development programs and resources - plus unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Educational Assistance and Recognition Program
- Employee perk program with incredible discounts for over 2,400 vendors & exclusive banking offers from BMO and RBC
- Get involved in one or many of our Employee Inclusion Groups (EIGs) including the Black Employee Network, Moneris Immigrants Society, 2SLGBTQIA+ EIG, just to name a few
Your Moneris Career - Who You'll Work With
Our Human Resources (HR) department is made up of five functions: Human Resources Business Partnership (HRBP), Talent Acquisition (TA), Talent & Organizational Development (T&OD), Total Rewards (TR) and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI).
Together, our purpose is to activate purpose and unleash potential so our people and Moneris can thrive and grow. We aspire to accomplish this through our vision of transforming aspirations into meaningful work and life moments.
Your Moneris Career - Who We Are
Moneris was created as a joint investment between RBC and BMO Bank of Montreal (including Harris Bank) in December 2000. By maintaining the tradition of security and strength of our parent banks, today we are Canada's #1 processor, and one of North America's largest.
Check out our careers hub to learn more about life at Moneris!
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.