EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our team is looking to bring on someone to support the growth of upcoming marketing
initiatives. This role is responsible for effective local marketing initiatives through researching, designing, and executing marketing strategy across content creation, local partnership outreach, public relations, and more.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, a highly creative innovator and with a growth mindset. This is a full-time, remote position based in Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategizing, managing, and supporting the end-to-end planning, execution, and optimization of Canada marketing and advertising campaigns - increasing lead volume and conversions
- Driving brand awareness of Crimson's services and products through cross-channel campaigns and initiatives
- Ideating and executing digital marketing strategies to promote local events
- Creating (blogs, ebooks, articles, ad creatives, case studies, webinar content) opportunities and resources for students.
- Managing Canada's social media strategy and ensuring social channels are updated daily.
- Identifying mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with potential partners
- Monitor leads and conversion from marketing across all channels (Events, PR, FB, Content, Emails, PR, SEO & more) with weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to tailor online content, landing pages, social posts, and ads to promote local events and initiatives.
- Working closely with the Country Manager and Academic Advisor teams, building a marketing calendar that results in market growth and an optimal customer experience
- Identifying and forming relevant partnerships
What we are looking for:
- At least two years of experience in marketing ideally but not necessarily in education or a similar field
- A proven track record of revenue acquisition through marketing strategy and execution
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Storyblok, Google Analytics
- Experience in social media marketing including Facebook, IG, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and more
- Knowledge of the college admission industry desired but not a must-have
- Bachelor's degree or higher ideally in the area of marketing or communications
- A good eye for design and strong creative writing skills
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We're a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.