We are currently seeking a new Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team in Calgary, Toronto or Burnaby . This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
As a Product Marketing Manager at Clio, you'll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing product marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success. Together, you will set the bar for best-in-class product marketing practices and use them to maintain our position as the leader in legal practice management.
Who you are:
You will lead go-to-market (GTM) and product adoption efforts within our Clio Manage product portfolio. This includes positioning and messaging, new feature launches, internal team enablement, and other initiatives that help empower our customers to improve their operations.
What you'll work on:
- Partnering with your product management, design, and demand gen counterparts to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market.
- Enabling sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product benefits.
- Creating stand-out product positioning, messaging, and strategies that differentiate Clio in the marketplace.
- Building and executing tactical marketing plans that increase product and feature adoption.
- Speaking to and with our customers to gain new perspective and feedback on our products.
- Collaborating with customer insights, customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and other cross-functional teams to develop market research.
- Building experiments, testing theories, and sharing learnings with cross-functional teams.
What you may have:
- You've been there, done that. You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You're a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and verbal form.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You're collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes.
- You're creative. You have a habit of thinking outside the box in your marketing approaches.
- You're a self-starter. You're naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen.
Serious bonus points if you:
- You have worked in B2B SaaS that serves small, mid, and large customers.
- You have worked with a B2B SaaS product that does information management, workflow management, reporting, analytics.
- You have worked with a SaaS product in the practice management category (Tax, Accounting, Medical)
- You are familiar with the legal industry and/or legal technology
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion . We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies , Canada's Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies . In line with our mission, we've been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative , and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you've ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.