To command a strong reputation for quality and excellence, Northern Strands believes that knowledgeable people are crucial assets. We hire and develop the best people who are dedicated, ethical, and committed to continuous improvement.
- Creating and updating marketing materials and brochures
- Participate in trade show events, from the planning and organizing stage to completion of the event
- Manage social media accounts and content, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Collaborate with graphic designer for certain marketing materials
- Organize and collect promotional items for sponsorship, clients, and event packages
- Collaborate with web designers to manage company websites
- Participate in identifying marketing strategies and goals throughout the Group of Companies
- Develop appropriate images and artwork for product branding, ensuring consistency across the Group of Companies
- Develop and create video content for various Company divisions and uses
- Analyze marketing trends and research marketing data
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of work related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Work, Excel
- Proficiency in traditional and digital marketing
- Experience managing Google Ad Words campaigns
- Industry related experience would be considered an asset
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities
What We Offer
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Employee Group benefits including health, dental, short-term, long-term, and life insurance
- Matching Company RSP contributions
- Support in your career development aspirations
Our diverse Group of Companies consists of Northern Strands, Fortis Mining Engineering & Manufacturing, and Certified Mining & Construction comprising 14 divisions ranging from rigging/lifting products, fall protection, suspended access, agri-business field services and safety training to mining site services, fabrication, rentals, repairs, testing and recertification. This diversity provides for an exciting environment with the opportunity to work with our employees and managers in every division.
Northern Strands is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected to continue the recruitment process will be contacted.