The opportunity :
Come and work for a very successful international company in the pharmaceutical sector for animals. Vetoquinol is looking for an Associate Project Manager, Digital Marketing to join the marketing team. A leader in the sector for more than 90 years, Vetoquinol, directly present in 25 countries, is at the service of veterinarians all over the world. In addition, the company has the well-being of its employees at heart and continually invests in realizing the potential of its team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to significant growth and take the brand to new heights.
Sumary of the function:
Plan and coordinate all activities related to the realization of digital marketing projects in connection with web platforms, e-commerce, social media, e-mailing, etc. Participate in the development of digital marketing strategies. Implement and maintain marketing strategies, actions, and tools to ensure good visibility of our products and services online.
- Helps develop and implement digital marketing plans.
- Develops and applies digital marketing strategies for the platforms for which it is responsible.
- Participates in the development of content strategies, social media, e-mailing, CRM.
- Develops and implements digital communications strategies.
- Participates in the development of digital solutions, e-commerce and new tools.
- Supervises and coordinates the various steps related to the realization of digital projects.
- Analyzes, designs, and manages marketing projects with internal and external collaborators (graphic designers, agencies and other third parties) and presents the projects.
- Analyzes and evaluates the success of campaigns.
- Ensures that all planned steps for the marketing of a product or campaign are respected, within time and budget limits.
Social Media Content and Emailing
- Develops the social media and e-mailing strategy, the calendar, and its execution in collaboration with the agency and the technical veterinarians (TSV) and follows all the stages of content creation (texts, visuals, videos, etc.).
- Analyzes performance data and masters several tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends, Facebook Insights, Keyword Planner, MailChimp and CMS) to generate reports and propose recommendations.
- Monitors market competitive intelligence to identify opportunities.
E-commerce and marketplaces
- Keeps the product database up to date while adhering to industry best practices.
- Ensures that all customer sites are up-to-date and performance measurement (KPIs).
- Follows up and acts as the main contact with the various e-commerce partners for the different projects.
- Ensures the monitoring and analysis of e-commerce market (price, product, media campaign, competition, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or another relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism, French and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of organic SEO principles
- Advanced knowledge of SEM, Google AdWords
- Experience in transactional site management (e-commerce)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX)
- Social media knowledge and experience in content management (CMS)
- Experience working with a CRM (Creatio or others) - Asset
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) (Drupal and WordPress) - Asset
Core competencies :
- Continuous improvement
- Customer Focus
Functional competencies :
- Building relationships of trust
- Understanding / Business Acumen
- Results orientation
- Information gathering
- Planning and organization
- Technology Expert
Specific conditions for the exercise of the function :
- Occasional travel to meet clients and to attend various meetings.
Note: The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening its form and making it easier to read.