Hudson's Bay is seeking a Store Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing Team. Reporting directly into the Senior Manager, Store Marketing, this integral stakeholder will be responsible for implementing and managing the execution of all store marketing campaigns to help drive new and existing customer foot traffic and sales back into our 84 locations across Canada. The ideal candidate will be accountable for pushing all marketing efforts that support in-store activities and local market initiatives like new brand launches, in-store pop-ups, events, store level promotions and key selling periods. Most importantly, the Store Marketing Specialist will be tasked with increasing brand awareness and preference of Hudson's Bay through various marketing activities. The ideal candidate will also be a natural born storyteller who is passionate about the customer and retail and who understands the consumer and their OMNI journey, allowing them to create marketing strategies that drive results.
- Deliver short-term and long-term marketing strategies for vendors and categories across the house
- Support in-store activations, launches, pop ups and events by effectively developing, coordinating, and executing regional/national marketing plans
- Own the quarterly/monthly/weekly priority submissions and ensure flawless execution of all multi-channel marketing initiatives which support stores - this includes planning, brief writing, asset collection & handover, etc.
- Lead marketing execution in partnership with cross-functional teams including merchandising content strategy, signage, email, social, site, performance marketing and more to help build brand awareness and positioning through effective multi-channel store marketing campaigns
- Act as the main point of contact for their cross-functional partners in order to help support the planning, production and launch of in-store marketing campaigns
- Self-starter, driven by results and continuous improvement
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Build strong relationships and collaborate well with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors
- Take the initiative to solve a challenge and seek new opportunities to test and learn
- Focus on providing data and insights to guide key decisions
- Love to plan and optimize resources to hit objectives
- Are a strong multi-tasker that can prioritize tasks to meet business objectives
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Detail oriented with a sharp eye for inconsistencies and errors
- You exude enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Fluency in traditional media and a solid understanding of digital and social, tech, and content trends across platforms
- Passionate about transforming retail and stays updated on communications, social and content marketing trends
What You Will Need
- You have an undergraduate degree preferably in business, marketing, communications or retail
- You can build compelling presentations and have exceptional presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your rational
- You have a strong analytical mindset to measure marketing performance and identify key insights
- You are a passionate marketer with experience in digital media
- Brand Marketing experience is an asset
- You thrive in a small team environment and play well with others
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple projects at once
As North America's oldest retailer, Hudson's Bay is the top destination for Canadians to realize their best style of life. Our goal, as One Team, is to deliver a frictionless omni experience where stores anchor the customer journey with surprising discoveries, desired services, and localized assortment.
At Hudson's Bay, we share a passion for innovation, building meaningful relationships, and living a colourful life. We empower our associates to unlock their full potential by giving them opportunities to grow and learn every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact, we want you on our team.
We are a retailer that caters to all Canadians and need a diverse team to ensure our continued success. We strongly believe in the power of diversity, and encourage applications from everyone who is eager to make a difference in the customer's shopping experience. Together, we can rewrite the rules of retail.
Learn more about our commitment to DE&I at HBC Foundation & HBC Heritage.
Interested in Social Media?
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.