Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of Specialty Automotive, RV & Marine aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we've been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That's because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
What can Keystone Automotive Operations offer YOU?
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration to help our team members learn and grow! We also offer:
- Benefits Package: Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, & other benefits
- Company matching pension plan (RPP)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- And More!
- Lucrative incentive & awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth & onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Professionals
- Industry-leading product training
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun, competitive & supportive atmosphere where you can hone your sales skills
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative!
Our Inside Sales Reps are responsible for providing our potential & current customers with a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
- Outbound phone sales calls to established customer base promoting sales of new and existing products & services.
- Daily maintenance of CRM database to ensure all customer/account information is accurate and current.
- Analysis of individual customer base to determine causes for customer growth and/or decline
- Continuously augmenting your product and industry knowledge through company and supplier training and self-directed learning.
- Ongoing maintenance of customers pricing profile to insure competitiveness
- Occasional placement of customer orders and special orders of non-stocked items
- Initial point of contact for all sales functions
- Build long-lasting business relationships with customer base
- Help your customers grow their businesses by broadening the goods they offer & in turn growing your book of business
- Maintain daily phone metric standards established by management team
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Operations,
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Strong time management and organizational skill required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office background and experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to thrive in a group/team environment
- Able to travel, up to 10%, for customer visits or trade shows
- Some college coursework/degree preferred.
- Prior sales or account management experience
- Prior call center agent or experience
- General Automotive knowledge and/or experience
- Experience in training / educating people (Example. Teaching your customer how to use online/system features)
Position is located in SE Calgary Alberta CANADA where you will be part of a small regional based team. Servicing Western Canadian customers.