- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
Details : This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks. However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and complete the program in fewer weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.