We're a diverse, close-knit team with a common pursuit of providing top-class, end-to-end data solutions for our clients. In return for your talent and technical expertise, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits along with ample opportunity for personal development. ?Growth mindset' is something we seek in all our new hires and has helped drive much of our recent growth across North America. Our distinct approach is to push the limits and value derived from data. Working within ProCogia's thriving environment will allow you to unleash your full career potential.
ProCogia has experienced considerable growth over the last two years & core to our culture is maintaining a high-level of female representation throughout the company. Our diversity, and differences allow us to create innovative and effective data solutions for our clients.
We enable our customers to make intelligent and agile decisions through strategically tailored data solutions. We attract, develop and retain diverse, motivated and collaborative team players who love what they do.
TRUST We build trust in all of our relationships, internally and externally
GROWTH We believe in life-long learning; both personally and professionally
INNOVATION Our technology-agnostic & innovative approach enables cutting-edge data solutions
EXCELLENCE We are committed to delivering excellence in everything we do
At ProCogia we're passionate about developing data-driven solutions that provide highly informed answers to our clients' most critical challenges. Our projects are varied, from Data Warehouse builds, deploying Cloud Data Solutions, Dashboarding, & building predictive models.
We work with industry leading clients from various sectors including Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Technology, Financial Services & Retail. Our work environment ensures opportunities to gain valuable experience in various industries enhancing your personal & career development.
ProCogia has doubled in size over the last two years & core to ProCogia's culture is ensuring we maintain a balanced male to female ratio. Our diversity, and differences allow us to create innovative and effective solutions for our clients.
The Sales Development Representative will develop relationships and market ProCogia to new clients. The desired candidate will have powerful discovery conversations and generate a large pipeline of opportunities for the Company.
The Sales Development Representative should have the following:
- Generate new business leads from email campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Set up meetings between prospective clients and Account Manager
- Enter, update, and maintain daily activity in CRM (HubSpot & UpLead)
- Work closely with Account Manager to progress potential deals
- Report to Account Manager (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on sales results
- Territory planning across key strategic locations, with a focus on Retail, Telecom and Pharma sectors
- Support Sales team with administrative tasks (E.g. on-boarding, SOWs etc)
- Assist with contract reviewing and invoice preparation
- Generate go-to-market strategies for our different services
- Must be tenacious, driven and professional with a continuous improvement mindset
- History of pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone
- Must be a good listener
- Confident communicating in a business environment and towards new prospects
- Strong planning, writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficient in producing professional documents in MS Word and PPT
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Display professional problem-solving skills
ProCogia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.