SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- 3 year post secondary education with a concentration in business and/or marketing;
- Strong background marketing and public relations with a minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Proven ability to develop and deliver market analytics in support of organizational goals;
- Ability to build and executive brand loyalty and marketing campaigns;
- Possess a strong understanding of Inuit culture and the communities the Company serves;
- Strong organization and management skills, including the ability to lead and develop a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Personable and able to work in a team environment;
- Research and problem-solving skills balanced with creative and innovative thinking;
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with high workload;
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in full MS Office Suite;
- Willingness and availability to travel frequently is essential;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definite asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Pass in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase customer satisfaction rates and customer loyalty.
- Plan, develop, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to drive sales and customer loyalty;
- Analyze outreach channels to engage existing customers and establish positive public relations;
- Develop and execute brand identity, throughout organization (including but not limited to; livery; signage, uniforms, etc.);
- Maintain corporate brand standards assist in the production of all branded content whether physical or digital;
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) in online media;
- Research trends and new marketing opportunities;
- Coordinate and produce financial documents for advertising campaigns, such as budgets, estimates, and contracts;
- Communicate and negotiating with ad agencies, employees, marketing staff, editors, and writers;
- Analyze customer feedback and campaign performance;
- Perform marketing research and analysis; evaluates effectiveness; makes recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data;
- Assess and contract with external agencies as required; monitors & reports on results;
- Work closely with Sales teams to manages any strategic marketing partnerships including sponsorships;
- Manage acquisition, inventory and distribution/sale of promotional merchandise;
- Assist in development of annual budgets, work plans, goals and projections with measurable results;
- Responsible for the training and professional development of their direct reports;
- Collect and maintain customer contact information for email campaigns, in collaboration with appropriate departments;
- Other related duties as assigned.
IS THIS THE JOB FOR YOU?
Apply in writing with a cover letter and résumé to:
Canadian North Human Resources Department