ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario.
Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment through warm calling, student interviews, information sessions, and book appointments for admissions.
- Follow-up with prospective students for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, and emails with the aim of booking appointments for admissions.
- Assist prospective students in their career exploration.
- Advice prospective students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility, costs involved, and financial assistance services.
- Exceed the admission, and enrollment sales quotas set by the College.
- Provide clarifications to prospective students' queries in a professional manner.
- Assist prospective students with the admission process.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops, and graduate programs for students.
- Provide support to prepare admission-related presentations and host student receptions.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Management, or Psychology from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a competitive sales organization.
- Experience in a post-secondary education institution is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of an Admission process within a post-secondary environment, demonstrating knowledge of Admission criteria, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent ability to perform tasks with accuracy, promptness, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Superior skills in the delivery of student services.
- A candidate who can speak Tagalog/Filipino language is an asset.
- Therefore, it is required that all ABM College employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
At ABM College, the health and safety of our employees are a priority.
Do you have what it takes to join this dynamic and high-performing team?
Don't wait. Apply now.