Our client is a leading Western Canadian Distributor of highly decorative residential and commercial ceramic floor and wall tile. They are seeking
a Sales Representative based in Calgary
to join its growing and dynamic team. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Alberta, you will manage an existing and established portfolio of Retail, builder, and end user accounts.
- Sell, service, train, merchandise and motivate dealers and builders in a geographic area and support existing sales team.
- Visit each account as required and is the liaison between the company and the dealer base.
- This person is motivated and organized, product solution recommendations, providing product samples and technical information, and presenting and promoting a constantly evolving portfolio of trend-setting product lines.
- Key objectives also include generating business via tapping into industry data and reports toward identifying and capitalizing on potential business opportunities.
- Strong organization skills will be required toward bid management and project specifications tracking and follow up.
- Candidates with strong interactive and communication skills will thrive in this relationship driven business.
- Floorcovering industry experience, specifically in ceramic tile.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and retail or commercial sales experience.
- Candidates must have proficient PC skills,
- a valid driver's license,
- willing and able to lift samples up to 30 lbs.
This is a full-time position offering business expense coverage, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, either apply on our website or contact
Michael van Olm, Senior Consultant, MacDonald Search Group
by email at
or directly at
MacDonald Search Group is committed to diversity in hiring, more information on our EDI policy can be found here.
If this role is not for you but you know someone who would be a good fit, please feel free to introduce us.