We are recruiting the best talents to join our diverse team in our Vaughan ON, branch.
About The Role
As a Lending Specialist, you will report to the Branch Manager and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide best-in class customer service to current and prospective customers on the phone or in person.
- Soliciting existing customer for lending solutions.
- Gathering loan information
- Selling our loan and protection products
- Closing loans virtually and in person
- Following up past due customer accounts.
- Cash controls including taking payments.
- Strive for excellence/ meet or exceed business goals.
- Commit to your personal training and development to support our mission to deliver the best borrowing experience to earn our customer's trust and loyalty.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (some weekends and evenings may be required)
Working at Fairstone during COVID-19
We have adopted the highest standards to guarantee the continuity of our operations during this period, while ensuring the continued well-being of our employees.
- Authorized to work in Canada
- High-school diploma or the equivalent
- 0-2 years' experience in sales and customer service preferred
- Great communication skills
- A Team player!
What Else Is Important For You To Know
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met
- Reward program with the opportunity to collect points for travel or goods
- Flexible schedules available between 20 to 40 hours per week
What's in it for you?
At Fairstone, We Offer All Our Permanent Employees
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Wellness days
- Employee referral program $2000.00 or more.
- Great Benefit Program (flexible health and dental benefits, access to virtual health care provider Dialogue, pension plan and much more!)
- Ongoing Learning and development Training
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering event across the country
- A growing company with potential for personal growth and career advancement.
- And Much more.
If you're seeking a role with a growing business that values employee development, Fairstone is the right place for you!
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
Whether you're seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.