The role currently provides support to Hospitals in British Columbia and Ontario, Canada. This role is largely remote, but travel (as needed) will be to both provinces. We encourage applications from all over Canada as long as the candidate is open to travel as needed.
- Partner with Field Operations and Hospital Directors to understand hospital business objectives and create marketing plans that will contribute to the achievement of those objectives.
- Create 6-12 month multi-channel marketing plans for assigned hospitals steeped in data and aligned to the overall needs and objectives of your hospitals.
- Develop and implement marketing programs and activities, working closely with Hospital Directors and the local hospital team, to drive referrals from local veterinarians, increase consideration and awareness of hospitals, and educate referring veterinarians and clients about services offered.
- Develop marketing materials and content for offline and online communications including but not limited to advertisements, brochures, merchandise, flyers and other collateral, content calendars, social media, email, websites, etc.
- Manage assigned hospital social properties and online reputation including partnering to curate content, optimize paid and organic communications and respond to customer comments and concerns
- Serve as the primary marketing point of contact for the hospitals and respond to needs for marketing support.
- Analyze performance across marketing channels, monitor competition, and track performance against marketing and business goals to measure impact and improve effectiveness of campaigns and identify marketing opportunities.
- Manage marketing budget and spending for all hospitals in portfolio.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years marketing experience, including demonstrated experience creating and implementing marketing plans mixing traditional and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media and email tools, and WordPress
- Solid understanding of marketing analytics and ability to use it to provide insight
- Self-motivated individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Ability to solve problems with innovative thinking, decision making, and resilience
- Animal health or healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Occasional travel required