UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR
NOTICE OF VACANCY
C.U.P.E. LOCAL 1393
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator (2 Vacancies)
CLASSIFICATION: Classification ?VI? per Schedule A of the collective agreement
DEPARTMENT : Office of Enrolment Management
The University of Windsor is situated on the traditional territory of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations: the Ojibwa, the Odawa, and the Potawatomie.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Marketing Coordinator supports the promotion and marketing of the University of Windsor's undergraduate and graduate academic programs. This includes marketing towards non-traditional audiences, such as international and mature (professional) students.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent degree with coursework in Strategic Marketing Planning, e-Marketing, Marketing Communications, Global Business, International Marketing Management
- Three (3) years of experience in marketing programs and services; especially to a non-traditional audience, such as international or mature students
- Familiarity with the multicultural dimensions of international business, including cross-cultural consumer behaviours, cross-cultural communications and other cultural aspects of marketing strategy
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multitask
- Ability to deliver services and support to English-language learners or individuals whose first language is not English
- Highly organized with the ability to recall information quickly, think critically, and research relative information using a variety of tools to positively represent the University
- Familiarity with university academic requirements and student services.
- Experience using social networking and online tools to promote sales and promotional events
- Strong presentation skills, including online and in-person
- Excellent communicator with strong diplomacy, oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability in operating a personal computer using a variety of business processes, graphic design (limited), spreadsheets, calendaring and email applications
- Experience using web-based database software
- Experience working with global service providers
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience promoting higher education
- Knowledge of the University of Windsor in general and its policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the University of Windsor and our degree programs, professional development courses and workshops
- Experience working with Educational Recruitment Agencies
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY STATEMENT:
In pursuit of the University of Windsor's employment policies as well as its equity, diversity, inclusion, and decolonization commitments, members from the designated groups (Female identified persons, Indigenous Peoples, ?Racialize Persons, Persons with Disabilities, and those that identify as ?2SLGBTQIA+) are encouraged to apply and may self-identify if they choose to do so.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, individuals who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be given priority. If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify via Isarta.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT: https://www.uwindsor.ca/humanresources/2022-13-56