We're looking for a savvy digital marketing professional to join our close-knit Toronto team as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is creative and collaborative with an excellent understanding of the social media landscape, social media trends and influencer marketing and ready to assist on client accounts in the lifestyle, tech, beauty, wellness, hospitality and/or culinary industries.
At Duet PR, we offer clients a high-touch, personalized customer experience and a full-service team with proven international media and influencer relations, social media and brand storytelling skills. Beyond getting clients measurable results, we're a trusted partner and member of their team, developing strategic communications plans that are tailored to their business goals.
We believe in telling stories that matter, creating a culture of accountability, that teamwork makes the dream work, and in celebrating wins together, big or small.
While we're a high-performing and hard-working team, you can count on us to find memorable ways to celebrate our successes together.
The Perks: Bubbly Friday to celebrate the week, monthly learning workshops to develop our teams' skills, once-a-month wellness days, celebratory birthday outings and a fun office space in downtown Toronto.
We offer flex time, competitive pay, vacation pay, a great employee health benefits program, safe-environment office work and flexible work-from-home options.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of 1 year of digital marketing experience, either at an agency or in-house
- A proven track record of dreaming of creative content and campaigns
- Good relationships with Canadian influencers
- Knowledge and love of social media trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Trend forecasting
- Assist with influencer outreach campaigns from concept to execution
- Plan and create social media content
- Help create and assist in pitching social media strategies
- Assist with digital social ad campaigns
- Copywriting and copyediting for client campaigns
- Create client reports showing ROI
We want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter via Isarta. We thank and encourage all to apply! Those with relevant work experience will be contacted for an interview.