This is a full-time position, with the ability to work remotely or in one of our many offices across the globe.
The integral role of SVP, Operations will oversee every avenue of the customer lifecycle and ops across Crimson's flagship admissions and tutoring service, by:
- Leading and scaling our team of 300 FT and 2,000 PT employees in service of thousands of customers across 30 markets.
- Continuing to deliver and refine an integrated technology and services experience
- Co-delivering on our tech/service roadmap, supporting the ideation and rolling out of new product lines
- Can do both high-level strategic thinking and day-to-day execution necessary to drive change
Your success will be measured by:
- High-quality student outcomes (student results - acceptance rates into top US
- UK universities, improvements in academic results from tutoring, etc)
- Excellent student service and satisfaction (NPS, referral, refunds)
- Scaling culture and employee experience (engagement, performance, attraction and retention of top talent)
- Overall department performance, including revenue & cash flow
Our ideal candidate:
- A+ people leadership skills - brings out the best performance in direct reports, while modelling accountability, responsibility and a results-focused attitude
- Has experience leading global transformational change across teams Expects personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best; can source, and attract talent independently to achieve this goal
- Solve difficult problems with structural thinking: can play firefighter but more often work as an architect to build rock-solid foundations
- Lives up to all verbal and written agreements - tenacity and proactiveness to go the distance to deliver even in difficult situations
- Brings high ethical integrity to every meeting, and in solving every problem
- Stubborn commitment to tech solutions (over people solutions) to key operational problems
- Excellent analytical abilities in Microsoft Excel or equivalent, fluency in financial analysis
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing start-up, with a flexible working environment where you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Limitless development and exposure - our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year
- $1000 individual training budget per year, we love to ?Level Up' (it's one of our core values)!
- Psychologist on staff
- Insightful fireside chats and workshops to help support our high-performing and ambitious team
- Radical Candor is a feedback approach we live by
- We're a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe. Most roles have the option to work from one of our many offices or remotely!
If you're passionate about growing in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.