Do you have recruitment experience in a corporate environment? We're hiring a recruiter in Calgary!
Join our customer-focused talent acquisition team and help us put people at the centre of everything we do. In this temporary role, you'll attract, engage, screen, interview and place candidates in a variety of available positions.
- Three years of in-house recruitment experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent years experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other enabling technology
- An exceptional ability to assess top talent and work with all levels of leadership to fill vacant roles
- Build trust and rapport with hiring leaders while guiding them through the end-to-end recruitment process
- Craft engaging job ads to attract the right talent for the role
- Evaluate candidate qualifications in relation to the position requirements to determine a successful match
- Conduct behavioural-based interviews to assess candidate knowledge, skills, experience and aptitude against the corresponding vacancy
- Build accurate offer letters to support your clear articulation of our employee value proposition to prospective new hires
Location and other Key Details:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 - 6th Ave S.W.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- This is a temporary position for a period of 6 months
- If you are bilingual in French and English, please note this on your resume
Our operations include oil sands development and upgrading, conventional and offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and our product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. Our renewable energy portfolio includes investments in four operating wind farms and the operation of an ethanol plant. And our use of innovative technology has made us an industry leader in the energy business.
With a strong strategy for growth and our long-standing approach to sustainability, operational excellence, capital discipline and technology and innovation, Suncor offers a solid foundation for you to continue building your career. We offer rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions - all of which means tremendous potential for your future. We are focused on deepening our commitment to inclusion and diversity and creating a respectful workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We have numerous employee inclusion networks to help foster an inclusive and respectful culture and drive positive change within Suncor. Current networks include both workplace inclusion networks (focusing on inclusion and respect for all), and identity-focused networks (focusing on building community and a sense of belonging and allyship). Through the Journey of Reconciliation, we are progressing the way we think and act to build greater mutual trust and respect with the Indigenous Peoples in Canada. Please note we will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request.