Who is Spring Fertility?
We're a passionate, dedicated team of leading physicians and scientists who came from some of the best research hospitals and fertility centers around the world to become the fastest growing fertility group in the country. We offer the most patient-centric, individualized, flexible and compassionate care. Our mission is to partner with our patients to help them achieve their goals, whatever those may be. We believe everyone deserves a family if they want one, and our team is dedicated to guiding our patients on their unique journeys!
Why should you join our team?
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for high performers, movers, shakers and innovators! We are working hard to create a first-class fertility practice, but we know how to have fun too! We are growing quickly and care deeply about the development of our team, both professionally and personally. We value optimism, compassion and teamwork, and above all, are united by our shared commitment to put patients first.
In May 2020, Genesis, a leader in reproductive technology joined forces with Spring Fertility. The fastest growing but close group of physicians, nurses, and embryologists who are always looking to add best in class partners to our growing family. We are constantly innovating on how to improve both the science of assisted reproductive technology and patient experience. Our patients leave happy and remain our greatest source of referrals.
The Administrative Assistant plays a vital part in supporting the operations of our clinic. This role helps support operational duties, assistance with Front Desk/Patient Operations coverage as well as some marketing coordination. The Administrative Assistant is organized, detail-orientated and instrumental in keeping our team efficient! With exceptional interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, the Administrative Assistant shines under pressure and thrives in a fast -paced environment.
- Makes an excellent first impression on all incoming patients
- Checks patients in and out for appointments and manages clinic-wide schedule
- Proactively advocate for patients
- Assists with chart preparation for patients
- Excellent written communication skills including clear, thoughtful and detailed correspondence inside and outside the organization which include ability to greet patients/employees/partners in a warm, confident manner via phone and in-person and produce correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Highly organized and excellent at planning and organizing in order to schedule meetings and appointments for Administrative team
- May assist in preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Assistance with various marketing coordination tasks
This is a full-time non-exempt onsite position that requires early morning hours.
Investing in you today
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid Time Off to enjoy "you" time!
Investing in your future
- Career development and cross-training opportunities
- RRSP match
- Fertility Benefits Program
Don't have it all? We still welcome you to apply!
At Spring Fertility, we believe that everyone who wants a family deserves to have one, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, or religion. Just as we acknowledge and value the diversity of goals, life experiences, and unique paths to parenthood among our patients, we also actively celebrate diversity within our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment for all. We recognize that diversity among our team allows us to not only more effectively serve our patients, but also to advance innovation and opportunity within our field. We encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to apply to our employment opportunities.
We are scientists. We are humanists. We are passionate about fertility.
Visit our Careers Page to learn more about us! www.springfertility.com/careers
CCPA disclosure notice here.