A Career in Beer?and Beyond: ?
Our purpose at Molson Coors?Beverage?Company is to?brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life's moments.? We've?been brewing iconic brands for?over?350 years and are?now?proud to be?offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.???
We are Talent Brewers?with?our culture routed in our core?Values. We believe in our brands and our people,?and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture.??We want you to join our team of?brand ambassadors?who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if?you get?excited?about making a real difference as?part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.??
In the role of Marketing Manager - Seltzer, working in Toronto, you will be part of the Canadian Brand Marketing team. This role is primarily accountable for leading the development and execution of brand plans & marketing initiatives that contribute towards building extraordinary brands, in order to deliver the brands annual operating plan.
This position reports to the Director, Seltzer. and works closely with the Brand marketing teams and Commercial colleagues in Canada.
Accelerate Molson Coors Canada's commercial capability to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers providing the strategic leadership, direction, and management for one of Molson Coors Canada's Key Brands.
- Key contributor to the development of the annual plan (MWB planning) through rigorous analysis of business performance and the development of key insights and recommendations for the business.
- Development and execution of key elements of the brand's marketing and communications plan including media, on-premise and retail channels; social & digital media, as well as the activation of various sponsorship partnerships.
- Lead the delivery of the brands marketing plans through the Molson Coors Game Planning process. This includes development and stewardship of gate documents, calendar prioritization, building blocks and ongoing collaboration through the process between brand, sales and supply chain in order to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the brands initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns & promotions; including collaborating with the national channel marketing groups to ensure programs are integrated in on-premise and retail channels.
- Manage external agencies including advertising, promotion and packaging in the development of marketing campaigns and the utilization of agency resources and non-working dollars.
- Contribute to monthly/quarterly and yearly business reviews with the Heineken partner and senior MCBC stakeholders.
The Other Qualifications
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 5 years' progressive experience in brand marketing
- You have had agency and/or sales experience (not a mandatory)
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:??
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance?including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet?and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around?our?key priorities? ?
- We?care about our communities, and?play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,?giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are ?
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization?
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans,?an engaging Wellness Program,?and?an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing?resources
- On site Pub ,?access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events?and, of course...?free beer and beverages! ?
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences??
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.