We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Calgary
office. The Customer Service Representative responds to customer inquiries and provides world-class customer service by ensuring all customer needs are met. Typical inquiries include assistance with identifying parts, providing quotations, and placing orders, assistance with returns and billing adjustments, and order tracking and expediting. The Customer Service Representative is an integral part of creating an overall positive customer experience and therefore must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Promote and maintain good customer relationships by servicing phone calls, delivering on customer needs and assisting in problem resolution
- Complete development plan and participates in ongoing training programs to improve competencies, skills, and product knowledge
- Must be able to effectively communicate via email and phone, with both internal and external customers
- Complete special projects and performs other related duties as needed
- Respond to incoming phone calls and customer emails to process orders efficiently