Job Description Summary
The GE Healthcare Canada Marketing Manager candidate is a marketing professional that will support the GEHC Canada Marketing Organization to enable our commercial teams to create highly engaging customer experiences. Primary responsibilities will include Event Management, Marketing Operations and Omni-channel Marketing. This is a fast paced, dynamic team environment with excellence in delivering rich Canadian customer content aligned with US, Canada and Global Marketing.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
Customer Engagement - Events Management
- Customer Event Experience Manager - Event optimization, managing planning, creative, execution and event ROI evaluation
- ~80 events per year across Canada including Tradeshows and conferences, educational events, New Product Introductions, Customer Events, Internal Events, Hybrid and virtual/digital events
- Financial tools and processing
- Supplier/Vendor management
- Marketing materials management
- Canadianizing global content (customization, translations)
- Regulatory approval processing and
- Enablement tools, commercial excellence champion
- Website, e-commerce and virtual platform support
- Digital marketing
- Ad, promo, demand generation programs
Strong critical thinking and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Established project management skills; ability to document, plan, market and execute programs. Demonstrated proficiency with marketing technology.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of relevant marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated creativity and track record of success in marketing, communications and event management
- Excellent planning and organizational Skills
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects in a highly dynamic, regulated team environment
- Customer focused (both internally & externally)
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Collaborative and Solutions oriented
- Strong computer Skills
- Strong digital and multi-medium marketing experience
- Ability to travel within Canada/USA and work flexible hours if required
- Experience ideally within GE or a related medical industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- Bilingualism French and English
- Payables System and budget management expertise (systems can be taught - proficiency a must)
- Computer design software e.g. In-Design, Illustrator, Visio, etc.
- Video editing experience
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world - changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No