Position at Gateway Casinos Corporate Office
Job Type: Full-Time
The Gateway to Your Future
This position provides critical support to all departments by developing and executing strategic food and beverage marketing initiatives to enhance the financial contribution and overall organizational goals. This role holds fiscal accountability for site-level food and beverage marketing initiatives.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
- Responsible for working with the Director of Training and Marketing, Food and Beverage to develop food and beverage (F&B) marketing programs to attract new trial customers, build loyalty and drive revenue with a particular focus on Gateway's signature F&B brands.
- Develops annual and quarterly marketing plans and calendars
- Works with sites to develop annual and quarterly LSM F&B marketing programs for Match Eatery & Public House (Match) and Atlas Steak
- Fish (Atlas) and develops detailed budgets for venues associated with the delivery and execution of the program.
- Supports the F&B and casino marketing teams on marketing the Buffet and other F&B offerings at all sites.
- Liaises with F&B staff at corporate and site to develop core programs in a manner that reflects both corporate and venue revenue and business objectives.
- Works with the graphics team to develop the food and beverage marketing collateral with Director of Food and Beverage Marketing (creative direction, advertisements, website, TV and radio commercials and overall venue appearance) for all food and beverage outlets.
- Ensures marketing programs are consistent with F&B brand standards and target audiences particularly for Match and Atlas.
- Ensures programs are executed at sites in a seamless, organized and well-executed fashion.
- Supports the marketing directors in preparing for monthly marketing meeting with individual sites.
- Ensures all marketing initiatives are in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Manages the delivery of food and beverage sub-brands (My Club Eat and Drink) and contests. Oversees data aggregation and the loyalty program in conjunction with the Director of Food and Beverage Marketing.
- Develops regulatory and internal marketing briefs and plans.
- Monitors competitive landscape for strategic opportunities
- Develops and disseminates all food and beverage marketing promotions and program information to ensure all impacted employees are well-informed and properly educated on the delivery of programs and desired results.
- Works closely with the loyalty and site teams to promote and develop opportunities to integrate food and beverage and site loyalty programs.
- Works with the food and beverage product development team to manage launches of new product creative, advertising, and menus.
- Oversees 3rd party vendor relationships for delivery/takeout, online ordering
What You Bring
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Strong knowledge of F&B, casino and/or hospitality marketing trends and marketing programs
- Strong financial and business acumen to evaluate and control budget
- Ability to create and implement multiple plans or campaigns
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Proven track record of creating campaigns and managing initiatives that delivered desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and customer service skills
- Creative, innovative and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, email, internet navigation, social media and presentation software
- 6 to 8 years' experience in a managerial role of a similar nature
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business or a related field
Why Work With Us?
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it's like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy.
Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited ("Gateway") is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak
- Fish and the new Halley's Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. "