We are currently seeking a Campus Recruiter to join our team to assist in managing the recruitment process for our Practice. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the National Campus Recruitment Team, our Human Resources and Client Serving Team Members from our Practices as well as other Service Lines. The Recruiter is responsible for recruiting qualified campus Undergraduate, and Master's candidates to fill Staff and Senior level co-op, intern and full-time positions nationally. They are also responsible for coordinating all recruitment activities, developing and maintaining relationships with Campus Career Centres and faculty, representing the firm's brand and image on campus, providing client serving recruiting teams with guidance on recruitment processes and serving as a main point of contact for students, the Campus Recruiting Leader and other Core Business Service areas. You will also work closely with the Campus Recruitment Coordinators to ensure appropriate care of candidates.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Recruit on campus to fill Staff, Internship and Co-op positions nationally.
- Act as primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups; develop and maintain relationships with students, Career Centre employees, Academic Faculty, Client Serving Recruitment teams, the Lead Campus Recruiter, National Campus Recruiting Leader, Human Resources, and the Shared Services Center.
- Work with the Campus Recruitment Team to recruit in accordance with national guidelines and the law and to address EY's position at strategic schools to ensure a consistent recruiting approach comparable to those of other top-rated firms.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Campus Events & Conferences, for example, Office Visits, the Internship program, Women in Technology Consulting Conference, Partner for a Day Program, national EY Challenge and Experience EY Program.
- Actively recruit internal client serving volunteers to represent EY on campus. Train clients and provide subject matter expertise on related recruitment matter.
- Assist in organizing onboarding efforts, New Hire Announcement's, etc.
- Assist in coordinating the internship and co-op experience to ensure an exceptional experience for all new hires.
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates, meeting diversity initiatives.
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local market-place and disseminate local market intelligence to key client groups.
- Coordinate with Recruitment Coordinators and others to ensure the appropriate care of candidates.
- Assist with all Human Resources and National Initiatives as needed.
- Utilize firm standard tools to capture all recruiting and hiring activity. Also assist in the collection of new hire documentation.
- Develop specific branded material for specific area and practice needs. Liaise with national marketing and branding for strategy and messaging.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to travel to all campus locations as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary. Some weekends and evenings are required.
- Assist with Social Media initiatives as needed
Skills And Attributes For Success
- The individual in this role must have strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely trustworthy and capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to be able to prioritize while working independently.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor's Degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant Human Resources and Recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in the following competencies: ability to attract and retain talent, and understanding of the firm and business, building relationship.
- Knowledge and application of recruitment/placement laws and practice. General knowledge of compensation practices and benefit laws and practices.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ideally, you'll also have
- An understanding and experience in coordinating on-campus recruiting events, liaising with Career Centres, Student Clubs and Associations.
What We Look For
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.