The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day campaign activity for assigned campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist develops positive relationships with internal teams and 3rd party vendors while using multiple programmatic/social platforms to develop, activate and report on digital media campaigns. This is an interdisciplinary role that combines digital service, planning, execution, and optimization of Porter's investment to deliver impactful results across all paid digital channels.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the Digital Marketing Lead and Marketing Director on all tasks related to the management of programmatic / paid social campaigns.
- Work with a broad array of programmatic and paid social platforms in a hands-on capacity when managed in-house and in a guidance capacity when campaigns are managed by the vendor. Both tactical and strategic expertise is required for this role.
- Ensure campaign timelines are adhered to at every step of the process - plan deadlines, creative trafficking (CM360), go-live dates. Auditing and reviewing digital creative tags, ensuring they are accurate for the launch of the campaign.
- Organize and pivot campaign data in a digestible fashion using Microsoft Excel.
- Derive actionable insights based on campaign performance data.
- Understand all current and upcoming privacy regulations, 1st party data solutions, contextual targeting, and other industry opportunities / challenges.
- Manage and optimize in-house tactics as per defined best practices, managing pacing, performance and quality with direct actions in console, keeping regular and detailed optimization notes and campaign insights.
- Actively participate in testing ad messaging, new platforms and existing platform new/ beta functionality.
- Actively participates in Porter's Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy.
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers/customers)
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization's standards
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus
- 2-3+ years hands-on experience in the programmatic/paid social environment
- Experience with the range of Google Marketing Platforms (Adwords, CM360, Studios), Facebook Ads Manager,
- Other Programmatic DSP's
- Experience using GA for reporting
- Experience with site tagging using GTM
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate experience in developing executive-level reporting including providing insights
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Travel or transportation vertical experience a plus
- Education and certifications related to digital advertising a plus
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination LOCATION: Toronto (250 Yonge Street)